Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

15 Scary Stories About Horror Movies – Welcome To Spooky Season!

| Right | October 28, 2020

Dear readers,

As we ghoulishly march toward the end of October, we enter the “spooky season!” With Halloween just around the corner, we’ve decided to turn down the lights, get out the popcorn, and scare ourselves silly with some scary movies.

We’ve rounded up fifteen stories from the scarier sections of our archives about horror movies and those who dared to watch them! Enjoy at your own risk!

 

Horrifically Bad Timing – Almost as scary as pineapple pizza.

Chivalry Is Undead – Some things are worth enduring horror for.

You Have No Brrraaaiiins – Ah, yes. Let me tell you about the great Zombie Outbreak of 1902.

Oh, I Love Funny Exiting Lines! – Timing is everything.

How To Earn A Pelvic Thrust That Will Drive You Insane – It’s astounding; time is fleeting!

Nothing Sadder Than Going Out Of Your Way To Bring Others Down – Hits from the comments: “I’m just shocked that this guy has friends.”

Bad Parenting: Seeing Is Believing – Anything is possible when you don’t freaking listen.

The Scariest Part Of The Movie Is Right Next To You – Nothing is scarier than entitlement.

The True Horror Is The Consistency – There’re bad horror movies and then there are bad horror movies.

The Lesser Smelly Of Two Evils – Maybe the smell will keep the hobos away.

This Story Is Rated “18” – What’s really scary is… did that manager just give their employees floor popcorn?

My Bloody Valentine, Part 2 – Noooo, I’m allergic to that kind!

Pray They Weren’t Watching Christine – I get it, kid. I’m an adult and that startles me, too.

The Mistress Of Suspense – We had a Suspicion that Rebecca was Notorious for being a bit of a Psycho, but she just proved it beyond a Shadow Of A Doubt.

Dead Certain – “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of s*** you people don’t know s*** about.”

And finally, a bonus story about how scary movies can have difficulty transcending cultures:

American Culture Is A Picture Show – To be fair, a lot of Americans don’t quite get it, either.

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about scary movies! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Times Customers Were So Bad You Could Make A Movie About It

 

23 Stories About 3D Movies And The Customers Too Dumb To Figure Them Out

 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!