Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

18 Warm-And-Fuzzy Stories To Send A Smile Your Way – A Not Always Right Story Roundup!

, | Right | April 5, 2024

Dear readers,

Everyone can use a little pick-me-up from time to time. Paying bills, studying for tests, supporting loved ones in need, that weird noise your car just started making… it can all be a lot. And all of that is happening while economic and political problems loom overhead. Sometimes, you just need a reason to smile.

We’ve dug into the Inspirational tag of the Not Always Right archives to find 18 stories that made us smile, and we’ve made this roundup to pass those smiles on to you. We hope they make your day a little brighter!

 

Card It Forward – BRB, getting some “business cards” printed…

Society Is Transitioning – Hits from The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air: “He a little confused, but he got the spirit.”

Be Glad You Bothered – To the person in this story, and to the person reading this: we’re glad you’re still around.

Little Master Bruce – I am the night! I am the knight! I am… absolutely adorable.

Tips Of Future’s Past – Spread that joy around like a good pizza sauce.

Band Aid – Hits from Bob’s Burgers: “We’re thankin’ us for thankin’ you…”

A Top Fatherly Performance – Dad (Mine)crafted a beautiful memory.

Showing Your True Feathers – Sometimes we think the kids might just be all right.

Put Your Hands Up For Detroit – Traveling is hard. Traveling with a toddler is really hard. But a kind employee can make it a little easier.

Putting A Smile On Your Broken Lips – Giving us a smile as bright as his mohawk!

Thanks For The Memory – At least someone’s raising this kid right!

One Day It Will Be ‘Nothing Out Of The Ordinary’ – Sometimes what people don’t do has the most impact.

Hail To The Bus Driver, Part 5 – It doesn’t take a grand gesture to improve someone else’s day.

A Cookie Tin Win – The state may not always have your back, but good-hearted kids can pick up some slack.

Enough To Bring A Teal To Your Eyes – A rare NAR story subject who hasn’t lost their marbles.

The Ever-Growing Size Of Your Heart – May that child be as warm as our hearts are now!

One Less Thing On Your Plate – This one’s less of the “warm and fuzzy” kind of inspirational and more of the “fire you up” kind.

A New Year’s Resolution – Hits from the comments: “The Family Madrigal. Don’t question it.” (Credit: MercuryGreen)

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about warm-and-fuzzy moments to make you smile! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

2023 Roundup: The Best Feel-Good Stories Of The Year!

 

The 25 Best Feel-Good Not Always Right Stories Of 2020!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!