Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The 25 Best Feel-Good Not Always Right Stories Of 2020!

, | Right | January 5, 2021

Dear readers,

2020 is now a bad memory, but it contained many pockets of good! We’ve rounded up the twenty-five most feel-good, most inspirational, and most warm-and-fuzzy stories from 2020 to prove that it wasn’t all bad!

 

Chocolate Makes The Meeting Go Round – Almost makes a meeting on Saturday worth it!

All Cats Are Equally Evil (And Adorable) – Humans don’t choose their cats, it’s the other way around.

A Waitress Who Knows How To Keep Her Cool –  This waitress can form these puddles back into humans!

A Smelly Symphony Saved! – Everyone deserves a chance to enjoy the arts.

This Story Tips Both Good And Bad – Demon kids versus wait-staff!

It Pays To Look Out For Each Other – What a difference it makes when someone actually cares.

Many Hands Make Light Work – Don’t cry while reading this story – you’ll add to the snow!

When Phoning In The Customer Service Is A Good Thing – THIS is how you stay in business!

A Huge Jolt Of Positive Energy – College and University: creating coffee addicts since time immemorial.

This Kindness Is Fully Baked – And the winner of The Great Not Always Right Bake Off is…

Another Exhibit In The Case Of “Why Nurses Should Rule The World” – How many of us needed nurses, doctors, porters, healthcare assistants, and so many others who keep the hospitals running this year?

She Shuri Knows What She’s Talking About –  This is why representation is so important.

Retail Workers Need Something Sweet – The extra candy means everything.

We All Like Spike – Kindness takes up very little storage space!

It Was A Humbling Time For All Of Us – Disasters have a way of reminding us all of our priorities.

Puppy Love In The Time Of Corona – A rare case of a mother who DOESN’T think her child is entitled to pet other people’s dogs.

Be Glad They’re Not Going To War – When the Senate can come to an agreement.

Christmas Tarts Never Tasted So Sweet – Why the term “A Christmas Miracle” is a thing.

You Never Know What You Might Find On These Hiking Trails – An incredible coincidence that will leave you smiling.

That’ll Do Snake… That’ll Do – Read this story just to see the “danger noodle WITH a jaunty hat” in the comments!

Fluffy’s More High-Maintenance Than Most Pets Of His Kind – Fluffy is as real as the feels – which is as real as you want or need them to be.

Independence Is Nice, But Being With Friends Is Better – Living in a melting pot is pretty cool.

A Talkative Toddler Saves The Day! – Superheroes come in all shapes and sizes!

Has Been Masking His Chess Skills – Beth Harmon has nothing on this little guy…

There Is A Pot Of Feel-Good Gold At The End Of This Rainbow – To borrow from the comments, watch out for the onions on this pizza!


If you liked these inspirational stories we have many more!

The April 2020 inspirational roundup

The May 2020 inspirational roundup

The June 2020 inspirational roundup

The July 2020 inspirational roundup

The August 2020 inspirational roundup

The September 2020 inspirational roundup

The October 2020 inspirational roundup

The November 2020 inspirational roundup

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!