Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Explosions Leading To Explosions Leading To Lawsuits

, , , , , , , , , , | Friendly | August 14, 2023

CONTENT WARNING: Violence, Injury

 

When I was a kid, just about every house on our street would have fireworks on the Fourth of July. One year, three jerks at one house were setting off bottle rockets and aiming them at each other. Their aim was bad, though, and the rockets were just going everywhere. There were a lot of kids running around.

My dad and three other dads went over to that house and asked the jerks to stop. The guys responded by waiting until the dads were walking away and then aiming a rocket at their backs. The rocket missed and hit [Dad #2]’s wife right in her face.

The four dads ran back and beat the ever-loving crap out of the three guys. They were unconscious on the ground, and the dads just left them there. When the ambulance showed up to take [Dad #2]’s wife away (with second- and third-degree burns on her face), they had to call in more for the three jerks.

The cops tried for weeks to get someone to tell them who had beaten up the three jerks, but no one ever did, and the dads got away with it.

The three jerks got slaps on the wrists, but the [Dad #2]’s wife and her family sued the heck out of them, and the guy who lived there had to sell his house.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!