Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn, Part 13

, , , , | Right | December 6, 2021

My mom and I are next in line to order bagel sandwiches at a popular bagel shop for lunch. A lady walks in with a bag from the shop and goes straight to the counter.

Customer: “I have a complaint.”

Manager: “What’s the problem?”

Customer: “You guys messed up on our order from this morning.”

Manager: “I’m sorry about that. Do you mind letting me know what was wrong?”

Customer: “You put the lox on the wrong bagels and gave us bagels we didn’t even order.”

Manager: “I’m really sorry. It looks like you brought the food back. We can remake it for you.”

Customer: “The one thing in here is a bagel we didn’t order that no one wanted. We ate everything else, and I didn’t have time to come back. I don’t want the food remade.”

Manager: “I can offer you a refund for the bagels we messed up on.”

Customer: “What about the ones you gave us that we didn’t order?”

Manager: “Consider them on the house.”

Customer: “So you won’t give me a refund for those?”

Manager: “Well, since you did eat them and didn’t pay for those ones, no.”

Customer: “That’s ridiculous. You messed up on our order and won’t do anything about it?”

Manager: “We can remake the bagels we messed up on or we can give you a refund for those ones.”

Customer: “Forget it. You gave us bagels that we didn’t even ask for and now you’re not going to do anything about it.”

She storms out of the shop.

Me: “Did she really just complain about free food?”

Related:
Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn, Part 12
Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn, Part 11
Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn, Part 10
Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn, Part 9
Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn, Part 8

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!