Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

14 Ridiculous Stories About Customers (And Workers) On Easter – A Not Always Right Story Roundup!

, | Right | March 29, 2024

Dear readers,

Easter is this weekend! It’s never fun working around the holidays, and Easter is certainly no exception. In honor of this hoppy day, we’ve assembled 14 stories from the Not Always Right archives about customers and employees we hope you don’t run into this weekend.

Bite the head off a chocolate bunny and enjoy! And to all those who celebrate it, happy Easter!

 

Common Sense Takes A Holiday – Hits from the comments: “OP, you lived out the retail dream by saying that. God bless.” (Credit: Tanith Mandylor)

It’s His Cue To Go – We wouldn’t even know where to start answering that question.

From Open Wide To Open Lied – The tooth is that she lied.

Too Late For Your Sweets Request – Real rich of her to talk about respect and consideration…

Antisocial Time Distancing – The only thing worse than customers in a rush is customers in no rush whatsoever.

Open Is Open To Interpretation – Hits from the comments: “Throw in a ‘boop’ instead of a ‘beep’ every so often. Then when someone tries to leave a message after the boop, interrupt them and remind them it has to be after the beep.” (Credit: Roger Long)

Wishing You Could Flip Them The Bird, Part 2 – If I were a bird, I’d duck out as soon as she walked in.

Actually Looking Forward To Monday – Listen. To. Yourself. Ma’am.

Mmmm, Cherry-Flavored Maxi Pads – Hits from the comments: “I’d want the confectionery aisle at that time of the month too. And ice cream. And painkillers.” (Credit: Cherise Richardson)

The Good Friday Before The Bad Manager – Ooh, hypocrisy! What a fun little Easter egg. [/sarcasm]

What Would Jesus Discount?, Part 5 – If Jesus died for sins, this guy is sure getting his share…

A Pre-Holiday Basket Case – Easter would be easier if you planned better.

Should Have Bean Nicer – Refer to the previous caption, jellybean butt!

Jesus Died So You Could Troubleshoot – Hits from the comments: “‘Your assumptions are incorrect.’ Send.” (Credit: DenaghDesign)

 

We hope you enjoyed this Easter 2024 roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

17 Egg-tacular Easter Customer Stories From Weird, To Woeful, To Wonderful!

 

12 Facepalm-Inducing Stories About Daylight Saving Time

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!