Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

12 Facepalm-Inducing Stories About Daylight Saving Time

| Right | November 1, 2020

Dear readers,

Daylight saving ends today for the year in (most of) the United States! Many countries observe this phenomenon which is designed, in short, to help us get the best use of daylight as the seasons change and the days grow longer or shorter. This time of the year, it means we get an extra hour of sleep for the day before we set about the task of digging out the manuals to change the clocks on our ovens and microwaves.

What are you going to do with your extra hour today? Here’s a suggestion: read the roundup we’ve created in honor of the occasion! We’ve scrounged up 12 stories from our archives about daylight saving throwing people’s lives into chaos. We hope you enjoy!

 

Daylight Saving Her From Herself – Daylight saving takes us all by surprise now and again… but this is ridiculous.

Pizza Of Future’s Past – This is a very civilized exchange over a bizarre error.

Can’t Daylight Save This Order – On the flip side of the coin, there’s this dingaling.

Daylight Saving Misbehaving – Don’t feel bad if you’re a little disoriented; this person lost several months.

Can’t Be Saved From Daylight Saving – Ah, yes, it’s the employee’s fault you don’t know what time it is.

How To Elevate Your Confusion – Hits from the comments: “If you can’t wow them with facts, baffle them with bulls***.”

Completely Time-Zoned Out – Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, and I’m late for work.

Daylight Save Yourself The Trouble – I think I need another cup of coffee before I caption this one.

The Lost Hour Of Your Discontent – Aren’t you glad that the government can’t actually manipulate time?

The Final Step Is Acceptance – Savings accounts are less confusing than daylight saving, apparently.

Daylight Save Me From This Stupidity – It may be too d*** bright, but this customer sure isn’t.

We All Need A Daylight Savings Week – Maaaaan, what a mood.

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about daylight saving time! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Times When Having To Work Overtime Should Have Been A Crime

 

14 Times Employees Had To Fight For Their Lunch Break

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!