Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

That’s About Three Different Scams At Once!

, , , , , , , | Right | May 26, 2024

On a Tuesday night, a manager was called up to the register for a return. It was a teenage boy returning a pressure washer that his dad had bought a couple of hours before. He had the receipt, but it was for a 3100 PSI unit; the box said it was a 3600 PSI unit. We’re talking about a difference of $300. And when the box was opened up, there was an old, used pressure washer in it, and it was a brand that we did not even sell.

The manager refused the return. It turned out that the father had ripped the shelf label off for a 3100 PSI unit but taken a 3600 PSI unit up to the register and told the cashier to scan the label, which he did.

The father called several times demanding his money back, and it culminated on Thursday night with him cussing out the manager in front of two policemen who issued him a criminal trespass warrant, and he got a letter from our corporate office saying that he was no longer welcome in any of our stores across the country.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!