Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Black Friday Roundup

| Right | November 24, 2017

For many of our readers, Black Friday is the most dreaded day of the year.

Black Friday can bring out the worst in customers and the craziest stories about people clamoring for sales, sales, SALES!

Here are tales of Black Friday horrors — with a few that will give you hope that Black Friday might be not so bad after all.

Not Quite As Provocative As I Recall – I don’t think that toy’s called what you think it is…

Because Everything On The Internets Is Private – SHHHH. It’s a secret!

Door Busted – Those who are tardy do not get fruit cup.

He Needs To Be Taken Outside And Quartered – There are some days when change is a bad idea.

They Crossed A Line – Act like a jerk. Get treated like a jerk!

Suddenly Thankful For Health Insurance – On Black Friday, everything is for sale. Right?

How I Met My Dinosaur – Black Friday can be romantic, too!

She’s Been Placed On The Blacklist – It’s Black Friday, not Bigot Friday.

Black Friday Of The Dead – Even the undead want good deals.

Whack Friday – When the good customers outweigh the bad ones.

Would you like to share your own Black Friday tale?  We’d love to read it in the comments, or submit it here!

Black Friday Is Nothing To Wine About

| Right | December 20, 2016

(I am chatting with a regular customer at the bar. He comes in almost every night and spends a ton of money, usually on expensive wine.)

Me: “So, are you going Black Friday shopping this year?”

Customer: “No. I don’t believe in capitalism.”

Also Thankful They Don’t Have Black Friday

| Friendly | December 8, 2016

(The following posts are from the admins of a Facebook group.)

Post: “Happy Thanksgiving from the American admin!”

(An hour or so later…)

Post: “Happy regular Thursday from the UK admin!”

Black Friday Of The Dead

| Related | December 5, 2016

(My grandson and I run out for a few food items. Unfortunately, people are already lining up for the Black Friday sales. We duck barriers and thread through crowds, feeling like salmon swimming upstream. I mutter:)

Me: “It’s like the zombie apocalypse.”

Grandson: *in a raspy voice* “Saaalesssssssss!”

Black Friday Takes The Same Route Every Year

, , , , | Right | November 25, 2016

(I work at one of the largest retail chains in the US. It’s around 11:00 pm on Thanksgiving night, meaning it has already been Black Friday for five hours or so.)

Customer #1: *holding up a wireless router* “Hey, I thought this was the item I was looking for, but then I actually read the box. Do you mind if I just ditch it with you instead of wading through people to get it back to the shelf?”

Me: “No problem. Did you need help finding the item you were looking for?”

Customer #1: “Nope, I just didn’t look close enough. I was busy calculating the price. Kind of silly of me. Got caught up in the spirit of things.”

Customer #2: *suddenly attempting to wrench the router box from my hand* “I’ll take it! Is it on sale?! What is this thing, anyway?!”

Me: “…”


This story is part of our Black Friday roundup!

Read the next Black Friday roundup story!

Read the Black Friday roundup!