Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Black Friday Roundup

| Right | November 24, 2017

For many of our readers, Black Friday is the most dreaded day of the year.

Black Friday can bring out the worst in customers and the craziest stories about people clamoring for sales, sales, SALES!

Here are tales of Black Friday horrors — with a few that will give you hope that Black Friday might be not so bad after all.

Not Quite As Provocative As I Recall – I don’t think that toy’s called what you think it is…

Because Everything On The Internets Is Private – SHHHH. It’s a secret!

Door Busted – Those who are tardy do not get fruit cup.

He Needs To Be Taken Outside And Quartered – There are some days when change is a bad idea.

They Crossed A Line – Act like a jerk. Get treated like a jerk!

Suddenly Thankful For Health Insurance – On Black Friday, everything is for sale. Right?

How I Met My Dinosaur – Black Friday can be romantic, too!

She’s Been Placed On The Blacklist – It’s Black Friday, not Bigot Friday.

Black Friday Of The Dead – Even the undead want good deals.

Whack Friday – When the good customers outweigh the bad ones.

Would you like to share your own Black Friday tale?  We’d love to read it in the comments, or submit it here!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!