Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Just Lawyered Yourself, Part 7

, , , , | Right | April 4, 2023

A man called the call center I work for and was verbally abusive to everyone that he spoke to. Any female got called names that would make a sailor blush. I requested that he be forwarded to me as I am the supervisor. He would act normal for about a second, and then as soon as I said anything he didn’t like, he would start screaming into the phone — screaming obscenities and defaming my character, questioning my moral fiber and my level of respect for him.

After three days of verbal abuse, repeated calls (like thirty a day), and voicemails (ten a day), my boss — our Operations/General Manager — got involved.

My boss does not do the “customer” thing, generally. That is what my team is here for, so you know things are about to get interesting.

The guy was forwarded to my boss and started his whole thing again.

When he threatened my boss with litigation, my boss simply replied:

Boss: “That is excellent. Please have your lawyer contact me; I would rather talk to him than an insufferable child.” *Click*

Related:
Just Lawyered Yourself, Part 6
Just Lawyered Yourself, Part 5
Just Lawyered Yourself, Part 4
Just Lawyered Yourself, Part 3
Just Lawyered Yourself, Part 2

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!