Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

I Don’t Work Here, Does Not Work Here, Part 35

, , , , , , | Right | June 23, 2021

I’m sitting in a waiting area at the grocery store with my brother and I have a large cast on my foot. I get approached by a customer who keeps glaring at me, walking off, and coming back. Eventually, he speaks up.

Customer: “If only someone could be bothered to help me.”

I don’t know if he is talking to me. Frankly, I am in a bit of pain and don’t care if he is. I don’t have the patience today.

Customer: “If only a worker would actually do his job.”

He is staring at me now.

Me: “Are you talking to me?”

Customer: “Yeah, who else would I be talking to?”

Brother: “He makes a good point.”

Me: “Shut up. Don’t wind him up anymore.”

Customer: “Are you going to show me where the rice is or not?”

Brother: “Sure, hop to it, won’t you?”

Me: “Maybe he can just drag me down the aisle and I can point in the right direction.”

Brother: “Nah, better to stick you in his trolley; you could even make the beeping reversing noise as we went.”

Me: “Maybe he could… Oh, wait. He left.

The man apparently finds a manager and drags him over. The manager takes one look at us and turns to the man.

Manager: “They clearly don’t work here, do they? Even if they did, that one has a broken leg. How would he even be able to help you?”

Me: “Oh, we had some suggestions.”

He did not want to hear our suggestions. The man thankfully disappeared after glaring at us some more. We got our things and the leg healed really well.

Related:
I Don’t Work Here, Does Not Work Here, Part 34
I Don’t Work Here, Does Not Work Here, Part 33
I Don’t Work Here, Does Not Work Here, Part 32
I Don’t Work Here, Does Not Work Here, Part 31

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!