Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Stories About Customers Who Just Wanted To Complain

| Right | October 6, 2020

Dear readers,

Customers tend to complain and that’s fine; it comes with the territory, after all. For the most part, our stalwart band of customer service staff can handle it and move on. Then, there are those customers who wake up each day just looking for something to complain about, so angry and bitter with the world that they aren’t happy until they’ve made a minimum-wage worker cry. These Jane Complains have been rounded up here for your morbid curiosity, be warned!

 

Well, That Plan Is Out The Window – Hold onto your coupons… and your stupid complaints.

The 8th Sign Of The Apocalypse – I prefer my salt stirred, personally.

Must Have Settled On Salt & Whinegar – Like the story of Goldilocks, but without all that icky porridge.

I Woke Up Today And Felt Like Complaining – Hits from the comments: “Maybe he sympathises with the bananas, since he’s a few short of his bunch.”

Some Customers Can Make You See Red – You are technically correct – the best kind of correct.

Too Much Gravy For The Brain – No need to be so saucy, sir!

A Blasphemer In The Church Of Chocolate – There’s just no pleasing some people.

Cinnamon Never Tasted So Bitter – Maybe customers like this should just stick to online ordering.

Thinking Outside The Box – Who doesn’t like free soup?!

There Can Be Only One – What a weirdly specific coupon… and a weirdly impossible demand.

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about customers who just want to complain. Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Times Theme Park Customers Gave Employees Emotional Roller-Coasters!

 

23 Times Waitstaff Had To Deal With Customers From Hell

 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!