Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

You’ll Have To Forgive Mrs. Lannister

, , , , , | Friendly | September 1, 2017

(We have rented a four bedroom house, but I have found that a couple of the rooms have a damp problem, so I have put my five-year-old daughter and two-year-old son into the same bedroom. I am discussing how damp the rooms are with a couple of the mothers at the school.)

Me: “I’ve had to put the kids into the same bedroom, because it’s the only dry room”

Mother #1: “You have a boy and girl don’t you?”

Me: “Yes, [Daughter] and [Son].”

Mother #1: “That’s disgusting.”

Me: “What is?”

Mother #1: “Putting a girl and boy in the same bedroom, it’s disgusting.”

Mother #2: “What’s so disgusting about it?”

Mother #1: “It’s not natural, they could do things.”

Me: “They are two and five years old. There’s nothing wrong with it; they aren’t going to do anything.”

Mother #1: “You are just encouraging incest. You’re disgusting; I don’t want to be around you.” *walks off, leaving the other mother and I just staring after her, stunned*

Mother #2: “I’m glad I didn’t mention that my daughter always jumps in the bath with my sons.”

Me: “Me, too.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!