Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Reviews Aren’t Just For Complaints, You Know!

, , , , , , | Working | July 29, 2020

I was following a tractor-trailer through town. When we came upon a crosswalk with people waiting to cross, he put on his flashers and let them cross in front of him. That’s when I noticed the “Call this number if you have comments about our driving” sticker on the back of the trailer.

When I got home, I called the number. “I have a comment about a truck today,” I explained.

The receptionist got a worried tone in her voice as she said, “Let me get my boss on the line.” 

The boss answered with the same concerned tone and wanted to know the truck number and then asked me for my comment.

I told him, “I thought he was driving very professionally. He stopped for people at a crosswalk, he kept up with traffic, he always used his turn signals, and he was just an all-around competent driver.”

Mr. Boss seemed very relieved, telling me that calls to the reporting line are almost always negative. He assured me he would pass along the feedback. To this day, I can’t help but wonder how the boss went about delivering the unusual compliment to his driver. Was it, “Come to my office; we got a call about your driving today.”?


This story is included in our Feel-Good roundup for July 2020!

Read the next Feel-Good Story here!

Read the July 2020 Feel-Good roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!