Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Looks Like Stupid Married Stupid

, , , , , | Right | March 13, 2021

One time, my class and I were going around an industrial estate outside of a UK city, mainly so we could gather data for our coursework about sustainability in a geographical sense.

We were outside a hardware store, waiting for our teacher to say the word to move onto a different shop, when we saw two customers, a husband-and-wife duo, turn up at the hardware store.

The hardware store has two sets of automatic doors: one set saying, “Entry,” and the other saying, “No entry.” What did the couple do? They tried to enter the store… by the “No entry” set of doors, which obviously do not open for those who are entering the store, only exiting.

For a good few minutes, everyone in my class, including myself, wordlessly watched the couple attempt to enter the store by the “No entry” set of doors by prying them open. Most of us were thinking, “There’s a set of doors right there that’ll get you into the shop,” or something like that.

They did eventually enter the store, after some time of prying the doors open.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!