Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

He Wants To Look High In The Sky

, , , , , , | Right | June 9, 2020

I work for a large electronics store, generally helping people with placing or looking up their web orders. One night, just as I’m finishing my training, a guy calls in, clearly high and super giggly.

Me: “Thank you for calling [Company]; how may I help you?”

High Guy: “Do you sell telescopes?”

Me: “Umm, I can look for you… Yes, we do!”

High Guy: “What kind? What is the brand name?”

Me: “[Brand] only, but we have about a dozen different ones!”

High Guy: “How much are they?”

I run through a few prices.

High Guy: “So, how far into space can they see? Like, can I see the stars up close?”

Me: “I’m not too sure. You might want to talk to talk to our electronics department to find that out.”

High Guy: “So, like, can I see into my neighbour’s apartment? She’s hot.”

Me: “I wouldn’t advise that, no.”

High Guy: “I’m in California; would you ship here?”

Me: “Unfortunately, no, as you’ve reached [Company]’s Canadian branch. I can transfer you to the USA line if you like, though!”

High Guy: “You are so awesome. Transfer me. I want a telescope!”

I really hope that whoever got him on the US line was as amused as I was.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!