Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

15 More Crazy Stories About Customer Complaints So Stupid They Resolved Themselves – A Not Always Right Roundup!

| Right | February 21, 2024

Dear readers,

Most of the customer issues we see on Not Always Right are stupid non-issues that are a result of an entitled mindset fueled by “main character energy”. But some issues are so insignificant, so borne of nothing except for a fervent desire to just complain about anything, that they practically resolve themselves by doing nothing.

Here are fifteen more stories from our archives about customers’ problems being so stupid that they practically resolved themselves.

 

Well Whadya Know, It’s Working Now – Obviously, her kid’s dodging her calls. But, gosh, why?

Disappointed By A Lack Of Disappointment, Part 2 – Is… that not why you called?

By Doing Nothing, The Problem Solves Itself – Just let it all out, buddy.

I Junk Mailed To Say I Love You – Geez. I really want to write this guy a letter.

Next Up: Watching Paint Dry – Hits from the comments: “So… it’s a paperweight?” (Credit: Terri V)

The Fine Art Of Firing A Customer – Hits from the comments: “You really want to know where I think you should stick it?” (Credit: Cargo Shorts Rule)

It’s Called Healthyitis – Is it normal for you? Who’s to say?

Dr. Jekyll And Hearing-Impaired Hyde – Whatever she needs help with, a retail worker probably isn’t qualified to provide it.

Don’t Call About Not Calling – Couldn’t even follow the simplest instructions.

Meet The New Time, Same As The Old Time – Was this doctor an ear doctor, by any chance?

Papa’s Not Home – Everybody wins! Except for John…

The Usual, As Usual As Possible – So glad we could come to an understanding… I think.

The Wrong Outlet For Your Problems, Part 2 – Right up there with “turn it off and back on again”.

Taxing Faxing, Part 6 – Some people will never wrap their brains around faxing.

Cause And Defect – The point sailed over his head like a beautiful high note.

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about the customer problems resolving themselves! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Crazy Stories About How Customer’s Problems Were So Stupid They Resolved Themselves

 

10 Stories About Customers Who Just Wanted To Complain

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!