Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 More Satisfying Stories About Lying Customers Getting Caught

| Right | February 16, 2021

Dear readers,

Some of you will know we’ve already had an amazingly satisfying roundup filled to the brim with lying customers getting caught. It seems this was barely scratching the surface of the number of customers who are happy to lie to get ahead, so we’ve made a roundup of yet more crafty customers getting caught!

 

You Twin Some, You Lose Some – If the samples are so good just buy the product.

Oh, Call Him At Home, Where The Phone Charges Roam – Felonies are expensive, my dude.

The Customer Is Not Always Copyright – Or, you know, you could respect the photographer’s time and resources!

Caught Red-Handed, Part 2 – People like you are the reason these rules exist.

The Bald Truth – Hits from the comments: “Of course he’s bald; all his hair is in all the customers’ dishes!”

Lesson 1: How To Scam A Scammer – You can’t always get what you want.

Much Askew About Nothing – Maybe she’s just a big slapstick fan?

When Photos Are Exposed – Show yourself to the door and be gone in a flash!

A Tale Of Two Stores – If someone calls you a cow, you should just moo at them until they go away.

Getting Landlines Tangled – Sounds like someone’s gotten one too many calls about their car’s extended warranty.

 

We hope you enjoyed this Customers-Caught-Lying themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Customers Who Lied About Their Health To Get Ahead

 

10 Customers Who Are Allergic To Common Sense

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!