Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Customers Who Are Allergic To Common Sense

| Right | November 23, 2020

Dear readers,

Many of us are genuinely allergic to something, be it an animal that brings us out in a rash or an ingredient that can kill us without medical attention! Sadly, allergies have been taken over by the entitled, the stupid, and the willfully ignorant.

If you’re not allergic to terrible people, please feel free to read the next ten stories from our archives about customers who are allergic to common sense!

 

Jesus, Now Peanut Free! – At least this kiddo is smart enough to ask first!

I Gave Birth To A Guinea Pig – This is possibly the worst possible way to figure that out.

Playing Doctor – Hits from the comments: “I don’t always flirt with death, but when I do, I like to make sure medical staff is on hand.”

Natural Selection In Action – Who puts ketchup on cheesesteak?!

Someone Needs To Switch To Decaf – This customer has a latte of nerve.

When Good Onions Go Bad – I’ve said before that I couldn’t live without onions, but this is something else.

Catfish Caught His Tongue – Hits from the comments: “So you ordered the fish just for the halibut?”

Concentrate Harder – Maybe it has to do with how it’s processed? Let’s make sure we’re comparing apples to apples.

Better Safe Than Saucy – What if the kid’s allergic to tomato?!

The Truth Is A Bitter Pill To Swallow – And this is why pharmacists are so important!

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about customers who are allergic to common sense! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Hilarious Stories About Customers Who Should Not Be Alive!

 

23 Times Waitstaff Had To Deal With Customers From Hell

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!