Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

You’re Lucky The Laptop Is All He Tried To Grab!

, , , , , , | Friendly | CREDIT: Unidentified_OP | December 30, 2022

This happened around 2019. As I had an exam in a week, I went to the library to find the textbooks and other resources to study for it. It was a closed-book exam, but we were allowed a single two-page cheat sheet, so I was planning to type everything on a Google Doc that my friends and I all had so we could all print it out before the exam.

I was trying to finish the lessons that I was assigned to do the cheat sheet for. Luckily, I found a table in a secluded area of the library. I had been sitting there for a good forty-five minutes to an hour when I heard someone clear their throat rather loudly nearby.

Guy: Excuse me! You have been using that computer for more than an hour now. You need to let other people like me use it.”

Me: “Um, the library computers are on the other side of the level over there.”

I pointed in the general direction

Guy: “No, I dont want to walk all the way over there; just give me this one.”

Me: “This is my own laptop. Get your own.”

This pissed him off, apparently. He tried to take my laptop. I moved it out of the way, which caused me to push my stationery off the table. It hit the floor with a loud thud. This caused the librarian to walk over.

Librarian: “What is going on here?”

Guy: “This girl is hogging the computer and not letting me use it to check my emails!”

Me: “This is my own laptop, not the library’s.”

The librarian looked at the sticker-covered laptop.

Librarian: “Yes, sir, that is her laptop, not the library’s. I am going to have to ask you to leave as you are disturbing other readers.”

The man huffed and walked out of the library.

I left the library at about 5:00 pm as the library had to close early. I saw this dude waiting outside the d*** library. HE STOOD OUTSIDE THE LIBRARY FOR AN HOUR!

I saw him and decided to walk out the other way around the library building. Halfway home, I had to make a turn at a corner with a mirror for cars to see if anyone is turning. I looked at it and found the guy following me. I sprinted across the bridge and all the way home.

To this day, I don’t know what the f*** this dude’s problem was. He followed me out of the library because I wouldn’t let him use my laptop?! What the f***?

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!