Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

We Can’t Believe They Thought That Would Work, Part 3

, , , , , | Right | March 7, 2024

I am working near the fitting rooms of the clothing store. I notice four adult men walk in, sneak into the fitting rooms, and close the curtains on a single cubicle. Not sure about this, I call my manager and security over.

They get to me at the same time as the smell of the joint those men are smoking. Mystery solved.

Our security guy marches over and pulls the curtain open to reveal all four of them sharing a smoking joint. This is years before smoking weed is legal in my state.

Guy #1: “Hey, man, some privacy!”

Security: “Out! Now! All of you!”

As they’re leaving, they’re moaning and cussing, and one of them stupidly asks:

Guy #2: “How did you know what we were doing?”

Manager: “How about how suspicious it looks that four grown men walk into a clothing store exclusively for eight- to twelve-year-old girls and march straight for the dressing rooms? Or maybe that the tops of all four of your heads were visible over the child-sized dressing room curtains? Or maybe it’s because said dressing rooms are not air-sealed chambers and you’re all smoking a f****** doobie!”

The guys, security, and the manager are now outside the store.

Manager: “Seriously, how else did you think this was all going to play out?”

Guy #1: *Shrugs* “I dunno. We just really wanted to light up.”

Manager: “If I see any of you four near my store again, I’m calling the police.”

Guy #2: “Ha! Nice try! My dad is a police captain!”

Guy #1: “Dude! Shut up!”

They weren’t the sharpest crayons in the box… 

Related:
We Can’t Believe They Thought That Would Work, Part 2
We Can’t Believe They Thought That Would Work

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!