Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

They Will Ignore The Science, Make No Bones About It

, , , , , , , | Right | October 21, 2023

Guest: “I wish you wouldn’t put these old bones up like that into dinosaur skeletons and claim it as facts!”

Me: “I’m sorry, I don’t know what you mean.”

Guest: “I mean that you believe what you believe, which is just a theory, and I believe what I believe, which is fact based on faith.”

Me: “What do you believe?”

Guest: “That what you call these so-called dinosaur bones are just the bones of giants! The Nephilim! The children of angels who turned away from God and were cast down to the earth before the flood.”

Me: “I see. Well, I am familiar with the story—”

Guest: “It’s not a story.”

Me: “I’m familiar with the Biblical account. However, the dinosaur skeleton you’re seeing on display here was found mostly intact and was remarkably well-preserved. If it had been in the shape of a… a giant man, then it would be very unlikely for it to have shifted into the shape of a dinosaur.”

Guest: “And you were there, were you, when it was found? You can confirm that was the shape it was found in? Were you there?!

Me: “Were you?

Guest: “God was there!”

And with that, they stormed off. Honestly, why do these people come to museums if they’re so scared of facts?

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!