Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Not Always Right 2023 Mid-Year Retrospective: The Top 23 Feel Good Stories!

, | Right | July 5, 2023

Dear readers,

As we pass the halfway point of 2023 it’s good to focus on the good that has happened despite all the bad. Nowhere can that be more clearly seen than in the inspirational stories that we like to bring you, to cut through all the negativity of bad customers and entitled people.

Today: The 23 highest-voted inspirational stories of 2023 so far!

 

It Wasn’t Just The Power Meter You Fixed That Night – The onion ninjas are breaking out early for this one!

She Finally Has The Words – Sometimes it takes a little extra help and people can achieve wonders.

Sometimes Being Kind Is A Walk In The Park(ing Lot) – Kindness is best when it goes both ways.

It Takes A Dog (Or Three) To Help A Dog – Silly, Butters, And Doctor Timber. The heroes we need!

Hey, You Don’t Work Here! But That Could Change… – This kid’s job is ‘sorted.’

Nobody Makes A Monkey Out Of Mum – Normalizing that toddlers processing emotions is not misbehavior!

You Just Hit My Tears Button – From the comments: “Someone putting the Human into Human Resources!”

What Really Drives An Office To Work – The cleaning staff are people too!

The Curious Case Of Queen Katherine – This is how rich people should be.

A Most Receptive Receptionist, Part 2 – Little things can mean so sooooo much.

Punch Drunk Love Is Not Love – Warning: This story contains some sensitive topics, but it definitely belongs on this list.

Warning: This Story Is Huggable – Choose love. And hugs!

Dadding: You’re Doing It Right – He says he doesn’t get it, but he gets it to me…

There’s Nothing Like A Mum — But A Great Stepmum Is Pretty Close – How not to talk to an emotional fourteen year old, and how to turn it around!

Your Behavior Makes Them Very Anime-ted – You don’t need to know anything about Japanese animation to appreciate this story.

That Galahad Is One Fine Lad – People in wheelchairs shouldn’t need an honorable knight, but we’re glad this one did.

Bigots Like That Don’t Deserve To Be Comfortable – The bigots are ignored by the end of this story, which is inspiring to us!

That’s One For The Books! – There’s going above and beyond, and then there’s this!

In Their Own Strange Way, Kids Figure Things Out – Warning: This is a sad story, but it’s worth sticking it out until the end.

Never Pick A Fight With An Old Korean Woman – “We need soup” is now a mantra in the NAR office.

A Perfect Chance To Train Your Creativity – This story has a ‘perfect’ ending.

The Art Of Making Sure Your Friendship Doesn’t Go Bankrupt – Nice to know they weren’t morally bankrupt.

The Best Way To Judge Someone’s Character – Sometimes it takes a good judge of character…

 


We hope you enjoyed this collection of the highest-voted Inspirational stories in 2023 so far! Check out our other 2023 retrospective roundups!

The Not Always Right 2023 Mid-Year Retrospective: 23 Top-Voted Stories

 

2022 Roundup: The Best Feel-Good Stories Of The Year!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!