Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

2022 Roundup: The Best Feel-Good Stories Of The Year!

, | Right | December 18, 2022

Dear readers,

There were times in 2022 when life, the world, and (as always) the customers could bring us down. But thankfully there are still many people out there (plus some very good boys!) who always reminded us there is some hope in the world.

We’ve rounded up the twenty-three most heart-warming, feel-good, inspirational stories from Not Always Right in 2022. Careful… there are onion ninjas!

 

Absolutely The Goodest Boy – This is one of the highest-voted stories of the year, and we think you’ll know why when you read it.

We’re Proud Of You, Author! – Some stories about big achievements turn them into big events!

Sometimes A Face Of Stone Hides A Heart Of Gold – Some stories are just amazing based on principal.

Like A Good Neighbor, F*** Bigots – Sometimes, the kids are alright!

Getting Lost Downriver Got Them Exactly Where They Needed To Be – When getting lost can get you found.

This Is Why We Need Libraries – The title says it all.

Whistle While You Work It Out – This may be the longest call, but boy was it worth it!

This Customer Is ALWAYS Right – Everyone has a favorite customer. This one will be yours too!

Berry Kind People – What is meant by “it takes a village.”

Cats Love Fish And Chips – Get ready for a little adventure with a happy ending.

Using His Powers Of Intimidation For Good Instead Of Evil – Some people become invisible when on a scooter, but not to a biker!

Everyone Is Someone’s Hero – This story is a big warm cuddle.

May All Your Customers Be Lorraines – Good people’s deeds will always outlive them.

Thanks For Bugging Me – The car may be stalled, but kindness hasn’t.

You Will Be Nice To Yourself And You Will LIKE IT! – A boss that respects you the way you should respect yourself? Is this a dream?

In Which Everyone Gets To Learn A Little Something – This story is all dressed up with somewhere to go!

Cat Is To Human As Wand Is To Wizard – Cats choose their humans. This is known.

A Most Reasonable Reason For A Meltdown – We shouldn’t have to tolerate those who cannot tolerate others.

Grandma Says, “No Orphans Left Behind” – Do we really need to sell this story to you with a title like that?!

We’re Not Crying; We Just Have Hair In Our Eyes – Hair is a culture, and like culture it needs to be respected.

We’re Not Lion About Having A Great Halloween! – Halloween may not be Christmas but you can still use it to bring joy!

Origami Really Is Calming – Some acts of kindness can be paper-thin but can lift the weight of the world.

This Story Is Noteworthy For How It Shouldn’t Be – This is how all humans should be behaving at all times!

 


We hope you liked our end-of-year roundup of feel-good stories! If you want to read more of our inspirational content, you can do so right here!

2021 Roundup! The Best Feel-Good Stories Of The Year!

 

The 25 Best Feel-Good Not Always Right Stories Of 2020! 

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!