Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Supreme Court Handles Gay Rights, The Constitution, And Free Desserts

, , , | Right | September 3, 2017

(A man orders a piece of salmon at our restaurant. Later, he complains that the one on the menu looks bigger than what he gets. After the customer argues with the server and the manager for about 15 minutes, the manager reluctantly takes 25% off his entrée. This exchange occurs when he sees his server again:)

Customer: “How about you give me a dessert for free and we’ll call it even?”

Server: “No.”

Customer: “Excuse me?”

Server: “It is even, sir. We have already taken 25% off your dish, even though it’s against our restaurant’s policy. There is nothing I can do to change that.”

Customer: “Well, what the f*** is this?”

Server: “[Restaurant] in [City, State].”

Customer: “I want a dessert for free to make things even!”

Server: “Sir, I can’t do th—”

Customer: “I will go to the f****** U.S. Supreme Court if I have to!”

Server: “You do that. Have a nice night.”

(The man didn’t leave a tip, nor did anyone else at his table, but a nearby table enjoyed the comedy show and left enough to cover it.)


This story is part of the dessert day roundup!

Read the next dessert day roundup story!

Read the dessert day roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!