Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Sweet Stories About People Who Don’t Deserve A Free Dessert

| Right | October 14, 2020

Dear readers,

Today is National Dessert Day! Everyone loves a little something sweet at the end of a meal… if you remember to leave room. (I rarely do. Oops!)

In honor of this tasty occasion, we have sliced up 10 stories from our archives about people who got or demanded a free dessert but did not deserve such sweet treatment! So grab yourself a big bowl of ice cream or a handful of cookies and let’s dig in!

 

We Have No Loyalty To Your Stupidity – If you want the free cookie, you have to work for it. And by “work for it,” we mean, “give them your number.”

Delivering Their Unjust Desserts – Again, if you want the free dessert, you have to put in a tiiiiny effort.

Attack Of The Flying Buns – She’s lucky her free dessert wasn’t thrown at her.

The Demands Fell Right In His Lap – I’ll bet that was a very tense drive home.

The Cake Is A Lie, Part 6 – This is what a “with purchase of a meal” condition helps to prevent.

It’s The Secret Sauce – Hits from the comments: “Now I want to know what sauce he actually wanted!”

The Supreme Court Handles Gay Rights, The Constitution, And Free Desserts – That must have been a BIG menu.

Mom Ain’t No Shrimping Violet – We can’t imagine why this OP might have anxiety or hate confrontation. Nope. Not at all.

And That’s How The Not-Free Cookie Crumbles – Hits from the comments: “Well, we also made you pay for that stupid sandwich you are eating. Just be glad we aren’t charging you for the stupid air you are wasting.”

Pay It Baklava – To wrap things up, here’s a heartwarming story of someone who deserves a free dessert — and so much more — for his kindness.

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about desserts! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Reasons Why You Need To Eat A Chocolate Chip Cookie Today!

 

13 Times Customers Got Too Bitter When Buying Candy

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!