Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Seems Like A Real Fun Guy To Work For

, , , , , , | Working | CREDIT: sapolapo | October 11, 2022

This happened several years ago when I was fourteen. Let’s say my name is Robert. I was on holiday on a tourist island in Greece with my parents, and we went to meet some relatives which were in a village nearby.

It was August, and we were a few days from my father’s birthday. He decided to book a place and have a party, so we went to see the owner. My parents, our relatives, and the owners were hanging outside this large club/bar on the seaside typical of the Greek islands.

I went inside and took a seat in the largest booth facing the TV and start watching and changing channels with the remote.

I could hear the group entering the bar and moving toward me, and out of the blue, the owner yelled at me.

Owner: “Hey, Robert, [Greek profanity similar to ‘wanker’], stand up and get the f*** out! Free that booth! We need it!”

I didn’t move, just turned my head in shock. At that exact moment, the owner grabbed me and yelled again.

Owner: “Robert, [Greek profanity], I told you to stand up and get the f*** out of the booth!”

Everybody was in shock. My father was outraged and yelled at the owner.

Father: “What the f*** is wrong with you?! Take off your hands from my son!”

He almost attacked the owner.

The owner froze and started to look at me. His face changed color, and then the realisation hit him. He started to apologise profusely and yelled around several times:

Owner: “Robert, where the f*** are you?”

Finally, a guy resembling me came out of the restroom. He was the waiter and cleaner of the place, and his name was Robert.

We could cut the cringe with a knife. Nobody was saying anything, and I decided to get out of the place.

My father moved the party to another venue.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!