Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Even ChatGPT Won’t Be Able To Handle Them

, , , , , , | Right | May 12, 2023

Customer: “I need this package sent to France, and I need it there tomorrow.”

Me: “Sir, it’s 5:00 pm on a Friday.”

Customer: “Well done, you know how to tell the time and the date. Why is that relevant to me?”

Me: “Sir, even if we send this package now, express, it won’t be in France until Monday at the earliest.”

Customer: “Unacceptable. I’ll pay whatever it takes, but you need to get it there on Saturday morning.”

Me: “That’s impossible, sir.”

Customer: “Manager, now.”

The manager is called over, and they argue for about five minutes, with the customer getting more and more flustered. I don’t hear everything as I am serving another customer, but everyone in the store hears the end of the conversation due to the customer getting a bit shouty.

Customer: “You’re all incompetent! A.I. is coming, and it will be doing all your jobs for you soon!”

Manager: “I welcome the day, sir. It means we don’t have to deal with insufferable a**holes like you.”

Customer: “That’s it! Give me your corporate number!”

The manager gives him a card with a number on it, and the customer struts out the exit, still holding his package.

Me: *To the manager* “Isn’t the number on those cards just an automated set of options?”

Manager: “If he wants A.I. to take over so badly, he can take his complaint up with a machine.”

No arguments from me there!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!