Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Dug Himself A Burger Pit

, , , , | Right | April 17, 2020

I’m at work as a drive-thru attendant, taking the order of an older male customer. I’m a girl and just graduated from high school, though I look much younger.

Customer: “I’d like a double cheeseburger with everything, please.”

Me: “Sure. That includes [list of condiments]. Does that sound good to you?”

The customer responds, obviously trying to sound sexy.

Customer:You sound good to me!”

Me: “Uh, excuse me?!”

Customer: *laughs* “Never mind. Yeah, that sounds fine, sure.”

I finish the order, and he pulls through to the window, so I go to cash him out.

Customer: “Oh, hey, were you the one on the speaker out there?”

Me: “Yeah.”

Customer: “Really? Because from your voice, I thought you were gonna be really hot.”

I just stare, shocked and perturbed. The customer starts talking really fast.

Customer: “But… I mean, you are! Just… not what I expected. I mean, you’re so hot you make Hannah Montana look bad!”

I stare some more as I gingerly drop change into the customer’s hand. My manager, who somehow managed to miss this whole exchange, comes by, hands the man his food, exchanges pleasantries, and then turns away from the window and says nonchalantly:

Manager: “That guy reminds me of my dad!”

I decided to pretend none of it had happened, or I’d be too disturbed to get anything else done for the rest of the day!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!