Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #291012

, , | Unfiltered | May 9, 2023

(During the pandemic, I decide to go outside and take my dog on a walk to the dog park. As we get there…)

Random Lady behind me: that’s not allowed.

Me, oblivious to the fact that she’s talking to me: (starts to unleash my dog)

Random Lady: EXCUSE me! I said that’s not allowed. This is MY park and I’m allergic to dogs!

Me: this is a public park, and it’s a DOG park. If you’re allergic, get away from the dogs!

Random Lady: well, I donate enough to these mangy mutts that this park SHOULD be mine. And all the dogs here should be mine, as well!
(She grabs my leash and pushes me a little in the process)

Me: hey, wtf? That dog is my private property. I bought him and care for him so he’s mine.

Random Lady: oh, this mutt? Who would like such an ugly dog?

Me: he’s NOT ugly. And he is mine.

Me to dog: hey buddy, do you want that ball?

(I point at a random tennis ball in the grass and my dog starts getting very excited. He rushes towards it, pulling the lady behind him until she lets go. He runs back to me with the tennis ball in his mouth, bouncing with excitement.)

Me, petting my dog and giving him a belly rub: who’s a good puppy? You are, yes you are!!!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!