Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

15 Stories About Stupid Customers Who Just “Aren’t Quite Getting It” – A Not Always Right Story Roundup!

| Right | April 16, 2024

Dear readers,

Sometimes you will encounter customers who mean well, but just don’t quite get how something simple works. You can explain something in simple terms over and over, but it’s obvious they just aren’t quite getting it, from having to point out that electrical items can’t run with the power out, to explaining how jalapeńos aren’t fish, we get all sorts here at Not Always Right! We’ve rounded up fifteen stories from the Not Always Right archives about customers who seem destined to misunderstand no matter how clearly you explain something to them!

 

Obviously, She Needs Food For Thought – When you have no power to make them understand…

Fried Brain Fried Cakes – When their brains are made of potatoes.

Immersed In His Complaint – The more you read, the worse it gets…

Because Every Day Is A Special Day – Okay, so here’s how days of the week work…

Your Comprehension Of Comprehension Is Incomprehensible – I understand that I don’t understand.

The Early Bird Gets The Dumb Worm – This would be easy to explain even at 5 AM!

Hasn’t Quite Nailed The Reason For The Purchase – The conclusion to this story is nail-biting… or not?

3D Or Not, Time Is Still Linear – They can’t even think in one dimension.

Can’t Vouch(er) For His Intelligence, Part 2 – You have to spend money to make money.

Insinuatingly Dangerous – Do you… do you not get how speaking works?

Not Remotely Intelligent, Part 4 – We need a 3D printer to print this printer.

You Didn’t Hear It Foam Me – This phone is suffering from foam-o.

The Volatility Of Intelligence – Because they consume their coffee as a solid.

How About A Pound Of Cherries For A Pound Of Money – They’re cherry picking how much they want to pay.

Peppered With Mistakes – Fishing is a spicy subject these days!

 

We hope you enjoyed this Customer-Not-Quite-Getting-It roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Hilarious Times That Retail Workers Literally Could Not Explain It Any Simpler…

 

10 Stories About Lost Customers Who Are Terrible With Directions

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!