Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Stories About Lost Customers Who Are Terrible With Directions

| Right | October 2, 2020

Dear readers,

We’ve all gotten a little turned around at times. Maybe that department store was way bigger than you thought it was going to be, or that exit on the freeway didn’t take you where you thought it was going to go. Usually, it’s a simple case of checking a map or asking for directions to solve the issue – but not with the crowd we have gathered for you today.

We’ve rounded up ten stories of customers so hopeless at figuring out where they’re going, we’re surprised they even managed to make it past their front door!

 

I Have Lost A Dream – Printing legibly is important. So is using your brain.

How To Rock The Boat – This guy is so airheaded he would probably float anyway.

Not Quite Catching On – Hits from the comments: “Why would you follow a poster instead of my directions?”

Like Two Beans In A Pod – This person probably asks for a [Burger] at [Fast Food Chain #2], too.

Third Time Is Not Charming – The spatial reasoning skills of an infant… or a cat.

Not Quite Up Their Alley – Hits from the comments: “It’s the one with the upside-down 9 on it.”

Right-Click Wrong-Click – The customer is not always right… click… Sorry.

Shogun The Way To Go Home – Shut your mouth hole and open your ear holes.

For The Love Of God, Get GPS, Part 2 – Fun fact: Canada stretches across almost four million square miles.

An Idiot At Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush – Ohhhh, the small bushes. Right. Compared to what?

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about customers terrible with directions. Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Times Airline Wish They Could Fly Away From Terrible Customers

 

13 Funny True Stories About Tourists Who Have Absolutely No Clue

 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!