Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

14 Better-Than-Chocolate Valentine’s Day Stories – A Not Always Right Story Roundup!

, | Right | February 14, 2024

Dear readers,

It’s Valentine’s Day! It’s once again time for your social media feeds to flood with a deluge of V-Day posts. We’re guessing a quarter of them will be nauseatingly cute couples gushing about each other, a quarter will be ladies sipping champagne at Gal-entine’s parties, a quarter will be lonely folks lamenting their singleness, and a quarter will be curmudgeons grumbling about “made-up holidays” and consumerism.

Whatever way you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day (or not celebrating it), we hope you’ll take a break from the deluge to enjoy these 14 Valentine’s Day stories from the archives of Not Always Right! We’re running the range from goopy to silly to sad and back around, so strap in!

 

Selfishness In Bloom – Take it up with the lady’s husband, ma’am.

They’re Looking For In-Room Entertainment – Has this guy never watched TV?

Not Quite Flowering With Affection – Why do we get the feeling she’s just going to think, “HE GOT ME FLOWERS!”?

No Match For Man’s Best Friend – Hear me out: one for you and one for your very good doggo?

So THAT’S What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted – Hits from the comments: “Well, that explains why people have been nibbling on my arm for the last three years.” (Credit: Colin Burke)

A Beard To Be Feared – As long as it’s not a Radagast The Brown beard, what’s the issue?

Singled Himself Out – Don’t ask questions you don’t want answers to – or that you’d rather not answer yourself!

The Saddest Story Ever Told In Elementary School – Oof, ouch, eek, and awww. :(

Kiss Your Crappy Day Goodbye – Let’s follow up that heartbreaker with something really sweet!

A Deadly Mistake – DULY. FREAKING. NOTED.

Your Hidden Agendas – Well, as long as you love each other, what’s a couple of cards?

How McRomantic – We just hope that wasn’t their first date.

It’s A Gateway Candy – Girls like pink and hearts and unicorns. Boys like drugs. (Disclaimer: We jest.)

Love Comes In Many Colors – The endless struggle of children giving gifts continues! But ain’t it cute?

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about Valentine’s Day and that, one way or another, your day is filled with love! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

14 (Not So) Romantic Stories For Valentine’s Day!

 

14 Cute Stories About Valentine’s Day

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!