Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

14 (Not So) Romantic Stories For Valentine’s Day!

| Right | February 13, 2023

Dear readers,

Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, which means it’s time to celebrate love and romance and all things pink and red and flowery! Or it’s time to shun the consumerist charade that forces you to perform romantic gestures because of the date. Whatever floats your boat.

Either way, it’s definitely time for a Valentine’s Day roundup! In honor of this delightful (and potentially nauseating) holiday, we’ve rounded up fourteen stories from our archives about V-Day fails and fumbles, as well as a few little nuggets of couples being silly just for kicks.

Grab someone you love, whether it’s a person or just your cat, and enjoy!

 

This Party Has Gone To The Dogs – If this is the worst thing someone does when they’re drunk, they’re a keeper.

Inappropriateness, Infidelity, And Incarceration – That poor, poor girlfriend.

Sur-Pies! – Nothing says, “I love you!” like baked goods.

Comes With Its Own Thorny Problem – OOOOF.

Love Is A Many Friendered Thing – A girl can’t even enjoy a nice Gal-entine’s Day without some dude ruining it.

She’s Running Laps Around You – If your boyfriend ends up with frostbite or hypothermia, that’s on you, girlie.

The Day Ended Up Coming Up Roses – It’s not romantic but it sure is sweet!

More Thorns Than Flowers – The bar is so low, but this chucklehead brought a shovel.

Who’s Dating Who – And then, [Customer’s Date] rethought every life decision that had led to this moment.

When Do We Not Need Chicken Nuggets? – Hits from the comments: “I question the validity of this story; does OP have any reliable sauces?”

Give The Beneficent The Benefit Of The Doubt – It wouldn’t be a NAR roundup without at least one customer being an absolute monster, would it?

You May Be An Idiot, But You’re MY Idiot – Hits from the comments: “And if he’s your husband, you probably get his life insurance.”

A Very Long (Wait For) Engagement – Quoth the philosopher Monty Python, “GET ON WITH IT!”

It’s Not Always Moonlight And Roses – The couple that cleans cat puke together stays together… or something like that.

 

We hope you enjoyed the Valentine’s Day 2023 roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

14 Cute Stories About Valentine’s Day

 

18 Stories That Will Have You Bursting With Love And Pride – For International Pride Month!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!