Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

11 Stories About How Some People Don’t Quite Understand The Olympics

| Right | July 23, 2021

Dear readers,

It’s Olympic season again! While Japan 2020 was supposed to be last year (obviously!) we get to enjoy it starting from today. For the next nineteen days, we get to see who around the world is at their peak in more sporting events than you can throw a discus at, including a bunch of new ones such as karate, skateboarding, sports climbing, and surfing!

To celebrate this event going ahead in such trying times, we’ve decided to round up eleven Olympics-themed stories from the Not Always Right archives about how, even though not everyone fully understands the Olympics, it’s still a great opportunity to bring people and the world together for positive reasons, which we all need more of more than ever these days!

So, put the country medal-boards in your browser favorites, circle the times for your most-anticipated events, and get ready for the largest sporting bonanza the world puts together!

 

A Gold Medal For Meddling With Time – If you could schedule the entire Olympic games to fit around my schedule, that would be great k thx bai…

As Cold As Ice – Every four years, the most polite nation on Earth has its purge…

United States Of Alphabetization – America should be first in everything! U…S…A! U…S…A!

She Must Be A Cheerleader – When will cheerleading become an Olympic sport?

Jumping Through Life Ten Centimeters At A Time – A personal best is still a “best” and let no one take that away from you!

Comic Book Guy At The Olympics – Worst… audience… ever!

Stark (Naked) Notes – The Olympics of old used to be very scaled back.

About To Lose His Queen – You do need a cup if it’s wizard’s chess!

Skating Past Common Sense – Australia might have something to say about this…

Going From Zero To Hero With A Splash! – Wherever we come from, whatever holds us back, we can all achieve great things.

Parapsylimpics – Guessing the final score is a sport unto itself.

 

We hope you enjoyed this Olympics-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Times Customers At The Gym Were A Bigger Pain Than The Workout

 

23 Amazing Stories About Japan! – The Not Always Right World Tour!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!