Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Smashing Stories For Saint Patrick’s Day 2022!

| Right | March 17, 2022

Dear readers,

It’s Saint Patrick’s Day again! While this holiday used to be a solemn religious observance, today it’s a raucous party where people of all sorts drink green beer and Guinness, eat corned beef and cabbage, and celebrate all sorts of Irish stereotypes!

Join us as we explore these 10 stories from our archives about Saint Patrick’s Day and other adventures in Irishness!

 

A Different Kind Of Curse Of The Irish – It’s a fun tradition when all parties consent!

Brogue On A Dime – Hits from the comments: “You can actually tell the moment the customer’s little mind explodes.”

Now, Wait Just A New York Minute – The minutes are the same length, but the Irish ones are greener.

St. Patrick Dyed For You – It wouldn’t matter if your signs flashed in (green) neon; the customers still wouldn’t read them!

Wherever You Go, There US Are – Hits from the comments: “I REALLY wish that the dumb people of my country couldn’t travel the world and embarrass the rest of us.” (Relatable, my friend. Relatable.)

His Translation Is A Sham(rock) – Well, it ended this argument.

This Cook Actually Spoiled The Broth – These poor kiddos don’t know what they’re missing.

Not A Fan Of Fairytales – He went from weirdo to bigot in ten seconds flat.

They’re Magically Cannibalicious! – There’s stupid and then there’s whatever this weirdness is.

Eats, Drinks, And Eyebrow Leaves – Just tell him it’s a skin condition.

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day, dear readers! Have fun and stay safe!

 

We hope you enjoyed this Saint-Patrick’s-Day-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

11 Fiery Stories About Life As A Redhead

 

18 Priceless Stories About Birthday Party Poopers

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!