Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

11 Fiery Stories About Life As A Redhead

| Right | November 20, 2020

Dear readers,

November 5 was National Love Your Red Hair Day! Around two percent of all people have naturally red hair — that’s only about 140,000,000 people! All sorts of stereotypes float around surrounding those mystical redheads, from their tempers to their alleged lack of souls.

Those things are probably not true. (Gingers, chime in in the comments! Do you have a soul?) But if our stories are anything to go by, redheads do seem to attract some weirdness. To celebrate that beautiful two percent, here are 11 stories from our archives about the wonderfully weird world of redheads!

 

Seeing (Natural) Red – Maybe if they’d worn a hat?

Turning Red Over The Matter – Oh, no! My daughter might learn to express herself!

Fire Down Below – Matted hair and a canine complexion? You must be a werewolf.

Red-Hot Romance – He’s a so-so kisser but his puns are red hot.

Gingerly Keeping The Secret – Next year’s a tossup between Jessica Chastain and Ed Sheeran.

Actually WANTED A Red Wedding – It’s like if the Grangers had had Weasleys!

Baptism Of Red Fire – Something, something, carpet… something, something, drapes…

Caught The First Red Alert Early In The Relationship – What does he think the “strawberry” part of “strawberry blond” means?

Accio Freckles! – Hits from the comments: “Guy could have handled that a bit more gingerly.”

Redincarnation – Sounds like someone got Flipper and The Little Mermaid confused.

Judging By The Sound Of Your Hair – This one isn’t about an actual redhead, but it was too red-iculous not to include!

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about redheads! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

15 Stories About The Power Of Best Friends

 

19 Terrifying True Stories That Show Racism Is Still Everywhere In Society

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!