Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Eats, Drinks, And Eyebrow Leaves

| Romantic | April 17, 2013

(Some friends and I have just been a another friend’s flat-warming party. It was a costume party, and it is coincidentally on St. Patrick’s Day. After the party, we head to a fast food spot to grab a bite to eat. It is about three in the morning, and the small twenty-four-hour section is packed with drunk people. I am dressed as Poison Ivy.)

Drunk Irish Man: “Why do you have leaves in your eyebrows?”

Me: “I’m in costume. I’m Poison Ivy.”

Drunk Irish Man: “But why do you have leaves in your eyebrows? You’re pretty, but you’d look much better without the leaves in your eyebrows.”

Me: “I just came from a costume party; it’s a costume.”

(The conversation continues in this vein for a while and then becomes a more normal, casual conversation.)

Drunk Irish Man: “You’re a nice girl. I came to New Zealand to find a nice girl and get married.”

Me: “Oh… well, that’s not really the best reason to travel. I’m sure there are nice girls in Ireland, and you shouldn’t just go somewhere just to find a wife—”

Drunk Irish Man: “BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE LEAVES IN YOUR EYEBROWS?!”


This story is part of the Saint Patrick’s Day 2022 roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

11 Fiery Stories About Life As A Redhead

 

Read the next Saint Patrick’s Day roundup story!

Read the Saint Patrick’s Day roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!