Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

You Want Olives? Have OLIVE The Olives!

, , , , , | Working | September 21, 2023

This story reminds me of the diametric opposite situation I was once in.

Every Friday, I’d order a pizza for myself with black olives. Every week, there were fewer and fewer olives on the pizza, so I started requesting extra olives. Unfortunately, either the request went unnoticed or just unfulfilled.

One time, I got a pizza with just three black olives on it. Yes, I counted; it was pretty easy as they put the toppings on top of the cheese.

So, the next week, I requested them to kill the pizza with olives.

I got what I requested. The entire top of the pizza was encrusted with olives — to the point that it hadn’t cooked properly. I had to scrape off a bunch of olives, put some shredded cheese I had in the fridge on top, and cook it in our oven. It was still delicious and a hilarious image when I opened the box. It was like they had made up for the past three pizzas by putting all of the olives that should have gone on them on this pizza.

I think they got the message; the next week, I ordered the pizza without the extra olives, and they put a standard amount on it. When that place made a pizza properly, it was good enough to continue ordering after all that.

Related:
It’s A Black Day For The Pizza Scam Business

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!