Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

You Don’t Want Her Coked Up Anyway

, , , | Right | April 18, 2024

This story reminds me of a woman I heard about secondhand at my job. (I heard about it a few days after it happened.)

We had just installed those really nice Coca-Cola Freestyle machines that have like 100-plus options. Evidently, some woman came in, found out that the soda was now self-serve, and freaked out on my coworker, who was a sixteen-year-old girl. The woman screamed at her for several minutes until she cried.

And then, because that wasn’t enough, she went online and blasted us in a bunch of negative reviews for having the “audacity” to “make [her] fill [her] own soda”.

I Google searched the name (because these people almost always just use their full names on Google) and found her on Facebook. Of course, her profile was full of social-justice-y posts, including a whole lot of posts about supporting causes related to kids and adolescents — you know, like the one she screamed at until she cried.

Eye-rolls.

Related:
Those Aren’t Ketchup Packets, Those Are Red Flags…

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!