Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Will Not Give Them Credit For Trying, Part 3

, , , , , | Right | August 31, 2022

I deliver for a pizza place. I take an order, and I get to the home and see two women sitting outside on a porch. I tell them their total and they start flipping out.

Customer: “What?! We already paid with the credit card! We called up there and gave the card number and everything!”

Me: “There was no credit card placed on this order, perhaps it didn’t go through. Just hold on one second for me and I can call the store and give them your credit card information. I guarantee you won’t be charged twice. Do you remember who you spoke to?”

Customer: “It was some girl!”

I walk back to my car to get their ticket while they mumble obscenities.

Customer: “Buncha f****** morons up at that place. What the h***? Y’all are so f****** stupid!”

I retrieve the ticket and look up in the top corner where it says who took the order. Sure enough, right there in bold letters is the word “Internet,” meaning these awful women ordered online and never spoke to anyone at the store, and they definitely did not give us their card number.

I interrupt them in the midst of calling me and all my coworkers idiots.

Me: “Um… ma’am… it says right here you placed this order online.”

They both quickly shut up and sulked inside to retrieve the card.

Related:
Will Not Give Them Credit For Trying, Part 2
Will Not Give Them Credit For Trying

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!