Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Who Crapped In This Cashier’s Cornflakes?

, , , , , | Working | July 11, 2022

I stop by the drugstore to get a few things. I queue up where I normally do, to the right of the registers, but the setup is different than the last time I was in, and a woman is standing to the left of the registers, waiting for the customer checking out to finish. After a couple of minutes, I queue up behind her.

Cashier: *Yelling and pointing* “Excuse me. Excuse me! You need to line up over there. Not here. Go line up over there.

Me: “Oh! I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

I walk over to where I was standing before. The other woman I have been standing behind doesn’t move.

The cashier keeps yelling after I’ve already moved.

Cashier: “You line up there! Can’t you see the sign? Don’t go over here! Go over there!”

Me: “I’m sorry!”

The cashier muttered angrily.

Now I was thinking the woman to the left of the registers wasn’t actually in line, but when the person checking out finished, that woman stepped up to the register. The cashier was sweet as anything as she greeted her.

I put my four items on the display stand I was next to and walked out. I’m not here to be yelled at for queuing up behind the only other person in line.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!