Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

When You First Discover Copy In The Morning

, , , | Right | March 28, 2022

I work in a library. I’ve just helped a lady make some copies, and I take her over to the cash register to pay for them.

Me: “All right, that will be twelve crowns, please.”

Patron: *Waving the copies in my face* “Look at these!”

Me: “Oh, is there anything wrong with them? You wanted double-sided colour copies, didn’t you?”

Patron: “But they look exactly the same!”

Me: “Well, that’s usually what happens when you make a copy of something.”

She puts the copies and the originals down on the counter next to each other.

Patron: “I can’t tell the difference! How am I supposed to know which ones my originals are?”

Me: “The original set is the one with the folding mark in the middle.”

Patron: “But I can’t tell the difference! This is amazing!”

Me: “Here, I’ll put a paperclip on the originals for you so you can tell them apart. And that will be twelve crowns, please.”

Patron: *Pays happily* “I can’t believe it! But you need to be careful; people will come here and use that thing to make fake passports.”

Yep. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for all the villains trying to use our ten-year-old photocopier to forge IDs.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!