Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

We Can Fix Everything Under The Sun

, , , , | Right | January 31, 2024

Back in my cable TV days, one of my service technicians came back from a call. He and others had been there four times in four days. Each time the same story was the same.

Technician: “The screen goes blank at about 4:00 pm every day. When the customer walks up to the TV, the picture comes back on. When she backs away, the picture mysteriously disappears.”

Me: “What was it?”

Technician: “Well, of course, by the time we get there, she can’t replicate the problem.

Finally, on day four, I sit down at the end of her street. Like clockwork, her call comes in about at 4:00 pm. Dispatch radios the tech, and I show up at the house in seconds.”

Me: “She must have been shocked.”

Technician: “I just said I was in the area. She shows me how the picture is gone but the sound is on. She walks up to the TV, the picture comes back. She walks away from the TV, the screen goes blank.”

Me: “How did you fix it?”

Technician: “I walked up to the living room window and closed the curtains. The sun was shining on the screen and washed out the picture at the same time every day.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!