Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

We Assume They Did It As A Kindness, And We’re Sticking To It

, , , , , | Right | February 27, 2024

I was having a particularly rough day; I won’t go into detail, but it was basically annoying college stuff and then problems on the road. I went to a particular drive-in fast food restaurant for dinner as I had a gift card I wanted to use. I ordered a chicken sandwich as well as a slush and a small order of mozzarella sticks, which is a four-piece.

I need to start checking my bag of food before I go home. When I got home and started eating, I noticed that there were two little side item bags beside my sandwich, which was wrapped.

At first, I thought, “Did they give me tater tots, too, or something? Did they come with the meal and I just didn’t know it?” But then I checked; one bag was full of mozzarella sticks, while the other had even more! I ate the small order and then put the larger one in the fridge in a container, but when I dumped the sticks into the container, I counted nine! That’s one more than a large order!

I don’t know if they gave me someone else’s order by mistake or if they could tell I wasn’t in the greatest mood and decided to be nice, but if they did give me someone’s order, I hope that person got their mozzarella sticks!

Otherwise, thank you from the bottom of my heart to whoever did that for me. It really helped to cheer me up — at least, after I was done being confused.

I probably should start checking my order before I leave the restaurant, though.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!