Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Those Darn Vegans And Their Avocados!

, , , | Right | May 7, 2019

(I am in the local supermarket. This particular supermarket has its own radio show that is played all day. As well as playing music, they often share trivia or interesting facts and such. One such fact that the presenter gives is that experts fear that the iconic Sunday roast will be extinct in ten to twenty years. An old man not far from me stiffens and scowls and turns to the woman with him.)

Man: “It’s those f****** vegans! They’re killing the Sunday roast! What the h*** is wrong with kids these days? Back in my day, we didn’t complain; we ate what we were told to. I didn’t fight in a war just for those cry babies to cry and whinge all the time. I tell you, kids these days have no manners and only care about themselves!”

(He continues to rant and complain about how vegans are the problem, getting angrier and angrier. The woman with him manages to calm him down and they move on. A staff member comes up to me.)

Staff Member: “Is everything okay? What happened?”

Me: “Oh, don’t worry. It’s just the vegans.”


This story is part of our Vegan Roundup!

Read the next Vegan Roundup story!

Read the Vegan Roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!