Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

22 Cringeworthy Stories About People Who Struggle With Veganism

| Right | September 16, 2020

Dear readers,

There are any number of valid reasons that a person may choose to adopt a vegan lifestyle. Whatever the reason, it can take a lot of work to figure out just what you can and can’t eat. Some things, however, should be obvious – no particular emphasis on the word “should.”

We’ve dug up 22 stories from our archives about people who don’t seem to grasp the basics of veganism or animal products. We hope you can stomach them!

 

Not To La-boar The Point – Right out of the gate, we’re having some serious problems with understanding.

Tofoolery – Well, gosh, what an appetizing interaction.

Someone’s Having A Beef, Part 2 – This might not be the best way to recruit people to your cause.

Allergic To Dairy And Dip-S***s – Hits from the comments: “Oh, yeah, nothing turns me on like someone intentionally trolling me. Ooh, baby.”

A Non-Dairy Date For Your Diary – Cherries sound really good right now for some reason.

We Can Guarantee The Cow Was Vegan – We can’t imagine why you’d be struggling to find this common item…

You Had It Coming – Welcome, guys, gals, and nonbinary pals, to the Rude & Risque tag.

A Poultry Knowledge Of Food – Where do we even begin?

Don’t Make Her Dairy, You Won’t Like Her When She’s Dairy – What other things does this chef think people won’t notice?!

Too Chicken To Be True Vegetarians – Hits from the comments: “Chicken isn’t meat. It’s a fast, walking plant.”

Not Feline These Vegetables – Some people really, really shouldn’t own pets.

Will Say It Vegan And Again – I guess you’re a vegan now.

The Beginnings Of A Three Hour Cruise – You meet some of the strangest people in the bookstore.

Putting The Tuna Into Unfortunate – At least the tuna is gluten-free!

Sandwiches Are Extra Crunchy This Morning – You heard it here first: real vegans eat glass.

Suffering From Organic Failure – Veganism doesn’t just concern food. But, uh… this seems… wrong.

What Kind Of Goats Has She Been Seeing? – Actually, goats grow on trees. Proof in the comments of this story!

The Meat On Your Plate Makes Up For Having None In Your Head – We admire your restraint, author.

Those Darn Vegans And Their Avocados! – Nice to see someone besides the millennials blamed for once.

Too Chicken To Call Out The Vegans – You might want to rethink the vegan thing…

Don’t Egg-spect To Find Them In A Vegan Store – Why are you even here, then?!

Try The New Impossible Water! – We have no words.

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about people who don’t understand veganism! Any stories we missed? Let us know in the comments! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!