Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Open The Door, Homer(less Man)

, , , , , | Right | October 15, 2020

A couple of years ago, my wife and I went to Liverpool in England, and while there, we visited the childhood homes of Paul McCartney and John Lennon. While we were talking to one of the tour guides, she told us a bit about her job and told us this story.

One day, a couple arrived to check in for the tour, and the bus driver told them to go down to the minibus and wait. They came back a few minutes later looking concerned and told the driver there was a “homeless man” sitting in the minibus dressed in scruffy jeans, a faded hooded sweatshirt, and sunglasses. The driver said not to worry as he was coming on the tour with them. The couple — and other people on the tour — boarded the minibus, keeping an eye on the “homeless man.”

The bus took them round to the two homes, and when they got to Paul’s home, the “homeless man” took off his sunglasses, dropped his hood, and started talking to the tour guide. It was only then that the other people on the tour realised that this “homeless man” was actually Bob Dylan, who was in disguise in order not to be mobbed by fans!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!