Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Monthly Roundup: February 2019

| Friendly Healthy Hopeless Learning Legal Related Right Romantic Working | March 11, 2019

It’s time for the February roundup! Our editors have decided among themselves which stories in February deserve the extra attention, regardless of the number of thumbs-ups they received. Out of the 802 stories we posted in the month, we’ve singled out nine.

If there are any stories from the last month you feel we should have included, please let us know in the comments!

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite stories in the poll below! Note: You can choose up to three*. The winner of the previous roundup poll was She Has To Live Somewhere Else, But At Least She Will Be Living from the Healthy and Related categories!

They Are First-Class Jerks – Entitlement at 30,000ft!

A Shout Out To All The Non-Employees – A story to make you smile.

Directions Needed To Get To Modern Times – The man of times old was truly directionless.

Taking Inventory: I’m Afraid I Can’t Let You Do That, Dave – Budget some time for this story – it’s worth it.

A Breakdown Evens Out A Breakup – This story smells.

Hard Not To Smile – There is a whole spectrum of understanding in the world.

Hopefully, You Won’t Pay(Roll) For That – A truly satisfying F-bomb.

So Many Optometrists But They Can’t See What’s Happening – They’re blind to how they’re shooting themselves in the foot.

A Little Calling Out Is Good For Your Mental Health –  Scream if you want to make a point about screaming!

[poll id=”22″]

 

*Not Always Hopeless stories are not included in the poll. This is because often they are so lovely they win by default. 

We’ve decided to separate our favorite ‘Hopeless’ story of the month from the section above, since it’s not part of the poll:

God Gave Rock And Roll To You – The title says it all!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!